The 2018 Alaska Statewide Homeschool Convention will be held April 6th-7th at Muldoon Community Assembly. It promises to be an exciting convention with brand new engaging speakers and lots of great sessions. See the details below with more to come as the convention date gets closer.
- Keynote Speaker: Leigh Bortins – Founder of Classical Conversations and Homeschool Mother of 4 Children
- Featured Speaker: Todd Wilson – Founder of Familyman Ministries and Homeschool Father of Eight Children
- Convention Schedule: We have posted the finalized schedule for the convention. So much to do for parents and kids!
- Convention Facility: This year’s convention will be held at Muldoon Community Assembly (MCA). It’s a great venue that’s very family friendly.
- Attendee Registration: Online registration is quick and easy! The deadline is April 4th, so be sure to secure a spot for your family.
- Food Menu: Don’t forget to pre-order your food for the convention (deadline April 3rd).
- Mother/Daughter Tea is Full: We have already filled the 200+ seats for this year’s Tea. You can still RSVP when you register, and we’ll add you to a waiting list.
- Vendors: We have a great variety of organizations filling the Vendor Hall this year. It’s an opportunity to learn what’s available, review material in person, and make your purchases for the next school year.
- Silent Auction Donors: This is always an fun event filled with friendly competition and some adrenaline at the end. It supports the convention costs each year, and we’re so grateful to the generous donations from individuals and organizations.
- 2018 Vendor Registration: Vendor registration is open and all the details are on the vendor registration page. We look forward to having you join us!
- Silent Auction Donations: Every year we hold a silent auction which is very popular with attendees. If you would like to donate item(s), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with a Board member at the convention. We appreciate your support!