The 2019 Alaska Statewide Homeschool Convention will be held April 5th-6th at Muldoon Community Assembly. It promises to be an exciting convention with brand new engaging speakers and lots of great sessions. See the details below with more to come as the convention date gets closer.
- Keynote Speaker: Bryan Osborne – Speaker and Author with Answers in Genesis (AiG) and Father of Two Children
- Featured Speaker: Sonya Shafer – Speaker and Writer with Simply Charlotte Mason and Homeschool Mother of Four Children
- Schedule of Events: The convention schedule is packed full of 35+ fun and educational session and workshops for the whole family! Check it out and start your planning.
- Food Menu: We’ll have a variety of food options available during the convention. You can pre-order your lunches (Friday and Saturday) as part of attendee registration or separately via email. Please see the menu page for more details.
- Convention Facility: The 2019 convention will be held at Muldoon Community Assembly (MCA). It’s a great venue that’s very family friendly.
- Attendee Registration: Online registration is quick and easy! Be sure to secure your spot and share the event with a friend too.
- Mothers & Daughters Tea is Full: We have already filled the 250 seats for this year’s Tea. You can still RSVP when you register, and we’ll add you to a waiting list.
- Vendor Directory: We will have a great variety of organizations filling the Vendor Hall this year. It’s an important opportunity to learn what’s available, review material in person, and make your purchases for the next school year. We’ll continue to update this page as more vendors are added.
- Silent Auction: This is always an fun event filled with friendly competition and some adrenaline at the end. It supports the convention costs each year, and we’re so grateful to the generous donations from individuals and organizations. If you would like to donate item(s) for 2019, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Vendor Registration: Vendor registration is open and all the details are on the vendor registration page. We look forward to having you join us!
- Silent Auction Donations: Every year we hold a silent auction which is very popular with attendees. If you would like to donate item(s), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or note it on your registration form. We apreciate your support!