The 2017 Statewide Homeschool Convention will be held April 28th-29th at Muldoon Community Assembly. It promises to be an exciting convention packed with engaging speakers and lots of great sessions. Please review the information provided below, and we’ll be providing more details as the convention gets closer.
- Keynote Speakers: Joe and Zan Tyler – Director of Apologia, Homeschool Pioneers, and Parents of Three Children
- Featured Speaker: Bill Jack – Co-Founder and Faculty Member of Worldview Academy, Producer, and Father of Three Children
- Schedule: We have published the finalized schedule for the convention packed full of fun and educational sessions and workshops. Check out all the events and start your planning now.
- Convention Facility: This year’s convention will be held at Muldoon Community Assembly (MCA). Anchorage Baptist Temple (ABT) was already booked far in advance for our dates, and MCA is another great venue that’s very family friendly.
- Food Menu: The pre-order deadline for meals has passed, but there will be other food options available. We have more details on our Food Menu page.
- Attendee Registration: Online registration has closed, but you can register at the door starting at 9:30am on Friday or at any point during the convention. Please visit our attendee page for more details.
- Session Descriptions: The session descriptions are now available for our main speakers. There are a lot of great topics and something for everyone.
- Vendors: Come check out the list of 2017 vendors!
- Silent Auction Donors: We have a great list of silent auction donors and we are very grateful for all the donations from individuals and organizations. This event supports the convention costs each year, and it’s a lot of fun!