The 2017 Statewide Homeschool Convention will be held April 28th-29th at Muldoon Community Assembly. It promises to be an exciting convention packed with engaging speakers and lots of great sessions. Please review the information provided below, and we’ll be providing more details as the convention gets closer.
- Keynote Speakers: Joe and Zan Tyler – Director of Apologia, Homeschool Pioneers, and Parents of Three Children
- Featured Speaker: Bill Jack – Co-Founder and Faculty Member of Worldview Academy, Producer, and Father of Three Children
- Convention Facility: This year’s convention will be held at Muldoon Community Assembly (MCA). Anchorage Baptist Temple (ABT) was already booked far in advance for our dates, and MCA is another great venue that’s very family friendly.
- Early-Bird Attendee Registration: Registration is open and available now, both online and via mail! See all the details on our attendee page and register to save $15 off the normal price.
- 2016 Vendors: We appreciate all our 2016 vendors. We will be publishing the 2017 list in the coming weeks. Keep checking back for updates!
- 2016 Silent Auction Donors: As always, the 2016 convention had an incredible silent auction with something for everyone. We are very grateful for all the donations from individuals and organizations. We will be publishing the list of 2017 donors in the coming weeks.
- 2017 Vendor Registration: Vendor registration is open and all the details are on the vendor registration page. We look forward to having you join us!
- Silent Auction Donations: Every year we hold a silent auction which is very popular with attendees. If you would like to donate item(s), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with a Board member at the convention. We appreciate your support!