Food Options at the Convention
- For lunch on Friday, families can bring their own food or visit several businesses in the surrounding area (including Wal-Mart and Fred Meyer).
- APHEA will have your pre-ordered meals for dinner on Friday and lunch on Saturday.
- You are welcome to bring your own meals to eat in designated areas.
- Valley Students Support group will be providing a concession stand with drinks and refreshments. These will be offered during both days of the convention, and proceeds will be used to purchase curriculum for their support group.
- There will be an Ice Cream Social on Saturday afternoon. Proceeds will go towards Psalm McKinnis and her ministry with Global Encounters.
Pre-Ordered Meals Pick Up
For those that pre-ordered meals, food pick up and payment will be at the convention on Friday from 6:30-7:00pm and Saturday from 11:45am-12:30pm. These times are reflected on the convention schedule, and we encourage you to pick up your meals as soon as you can. Plates, napkins, and utensils will be provided.